- Prophesying that God would punish the people of wicked King Noah(not the 'ark' Noah) unless they repented, Mosiah 11:20–25
- Was imprisoned for prophesying the destruction of King Noah and his people, Mosiah 12:1–17
- Taught King Noah’s wicked priests of the law of Moses and of Christ, Mosiah 12–16
- Alma the Elder believed and wrote his words, Mosiah 17:2–4
- Was burned to death by King Noah, Mosiah 17:20
"Don’t forget Abinadi, who stood before the king.
All chained up from head to toe, the gospel he did bring.
If he would deny it, then the king would set him free.
He was true, and he died righteously."
-Book of Mormon Stories